HOW WE PROTECT YOU:
- Disinfecting all areas of my office each day.
- Disinfecting all medical equipment and treatment areas after each patient treatment.
- Using Professional Grade Ionic Air Purification System to destroy 99.9% of airborne germs, viruses and bacteria.
- Requiring the use of PPE (masks) by patients and staff (gloves will also be worn by staff).
- Requiring Hand washing prior to entering the office.
- Requiring that no more than 1 patient in a treatment room at all times.
- Requiring that all personal items must be left in your vehicle (with the exception of cell phones, tablets, and car keys, which must be kept in your person at all times).
- Requiring that the waiting area will now be your vehicle and the parking lot (check-in will be via text or voice mail). Please call or text when you arrive.
- Requiring that only patients can enter my office.
- Requiring that Children receiving treatment can be accompanied by a parent or guardian, who must also adhere to these safety procedures.
- Requiring that each patient will be tested for a fever using a NO-TOUCH THERMOMETER during each visit.
- Requiring that each patient be pre-screened via text or voice prior to coming in to the office during each visit.
- Requiring that anyone exhibiting flu-like or allergy- type symptoms must re-schedule to a date approximately 14 days from the onset of their symptoms and be symptom free for an additional 3 days.
- These are guidelines from the WHO, the CDC and the Pennsylvania State's Health Department.
Following these procedures will keep everyone safe!